Tags: U.S. Silica
The proposed L-shaped quarry site would be bordered by Telegraph, Armstrong, Dauncey and Carleton-Rockwood Roads. (Photo: Google Maps) Two township planning commissions in Michigan will meet this week to consider site plans for U.S. Silica’s proposed new sand quarry off ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.aggman.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alabama An Alabama attorney is unhappy that the Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) approved Vulcan Materials Co.’s ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy Arkansas In late December, a federal appeals panel upheld a lower court ruling that a Fayetteville city ordinance that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting971 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve505 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry237 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views