Tags: U.S. Transportation Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)Secretary Ray LaHood
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Aug. 17 announced $417.3 million in grants to fund an array of efforts ranging from interstate maintenance to research into innovative bridge materials and construction methods. "Transportation investments like these will create jobs, increase mobility, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant501 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March370 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania252 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call237 Views