Tags: U.S. unemployment
The U.S. unemployment rate dropped to 7.7 percent in February, the lowest level since 2008, CNN Money reported. The figures, which come from a Labor Department report released today, count 12 million workers as unemployed, which CNN reports is due in ...
The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) sent a letter commending House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) for his efforts to turn Congress’s focus to job creation and U.S. manufacturing and offering policy recommendations that Congress should enact in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151555 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151025 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production670 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone397 Views