Tags: U.S. unemployment
The U.S. unemployment rate dropped to 7.7 percent in February, the lowest level since 2008, CNN Money reported. The figures, which come from a Labor Department report released today, count 12 million workers as unemployed, which CNN reports is due in ...
The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) sent a letter commending House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) for his efforts to turn Congress’s focus to job creation and U.S. manufacturing and offering policy recommendations that Congress should enact in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve517 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry255 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature247 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia123 Views