Tags: Uday Patankar
Through a variety of community relations programs, Silvi Group strives to be an asset to the communities in which it operates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Nearly 15 years ago, Fairless Hills, Pa.-based Silvi Group Companies began its foray into community engagement by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29174 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule134 Views