Tags: ultra-fuel-efficient pavements
CORRECTED NUMBERS Auburn study: Smoother pavements could save 3.3 billion gallons of fuel per year for U.S.
In a previously reported version of this press release, it was stated that improvements to smoothness of pavements could save 5 billion gallons of fuel. However, the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has corrected its previously released press release with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1295 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1046 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?694 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant532 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth473 Views