Tags: ultra-fuel-efficient pavements
CORRECTED NUMBERS Auburn study: Smoother pavements could save 3.3 billion gallons of fuel per year for U.S.
In a previously reported version of this press release, it was stated that improvements to smoothness of pavements could save 5 billion gallons of fuel. However, the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has corrected its previously released press release with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1910 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1158 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC723 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania506 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up448 Views