Tags: underground aggregate mine
« Click here to return and cast your vote for the Verona Underground in the Top Operations contest Click here to return to see all the entries in the Top Operations contest » Venture into an underground aggregate mine and you might ...
An underground aggregate mine is a unique operation, requiring the use of some unique equipment. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor firstname.lastname@example.org Compact, maneuverable loader The Cat R1700G underground loader offers a compact design, high engine power, high torque rise, and maneuverability. The loader is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views