Tags: underground hauling coverage
Atlas Copco announced that it is about to begin testing on its new mine truck, the MT85. The truck has a payload of 85 metric tons--a 30-percent increase in capacity over existing underground trucks. The unit has hydraulic steering and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views