Tags: underground hauling coverage
Atlas Copco announced that it is about to begin testing on its new mine truck, the MT85. The truck has a payload of 85 metric tons--a 30-percent increase in capacity over existing underground trucks. The unit has hydraulic steering and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting951 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem917 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve472 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime231 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views