Tags: underground hauling coverage
Atlas Copco announced that it is about to begin testing on its new mine truck, the MT85. The truck has a payload of 85 metric tons--a 30-percent increase in capacity over existing underground trucks. The unit has hydraulic steering and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher517 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks365 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution161 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views