Tags: underground hauling coverage
Atlas Copco announced that it is about to begin testing on its new mine truck, the MT85. The truck has a payload of 85 metric tons--a 30-percent increase in capacity over existing underground trucks. The unit has hydraulic steering and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility921 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views