Tags: underground hauling coverage
Atlas Copco announced that it is about to begin testing on its new mine truck, the MT85. The truck has a payload of 85 metric tons--a 30-percent increase in capacity over existing underground trucks. The unit has hydraulic steering and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1155 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC673 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania499 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up445 Views