Tags: underground hauling coverage
Atlas Copco announced that it is about to begin testing on its new mine truck, the MT85. The truck has a payload of 85 metric tons--a 30-percent increase in capacity over existing underground trucks. The unit has hydraulic steering and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life444 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning145 Views