Tags: underground mines
When Al Gore invented the Internet (that's a joke), he probably never thought the future of the World Wide Web may be in abandoned mines. In an ongoing quest to lower costs and find secure locations for data-centers, cloud computing ...
In 2010, the market appeared to bottom out with production continuing its downward trend and average unit values down for the first time since 1998. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2010 was 2.14 billion short tons valued at $17 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year516 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan329 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views