Tags: underground mining
Atlas Copco’s new Chargetec UV2, a multi-directional ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil explosive) charging truck, has a high-speed charging capacity of 286 pounds per minute with high density. The single-boom truck is equipped with one or two ANOL CC charging vessels ...
U is for Undergrounder Underground mining offers an attractive alternative for those who can adapt to conditions of underground life. By Bill Langer Undergrounder –– Noun (1) ape-like troglodytes who live in darkness underground and surface only at night; a.k.a. Morlock; observed by ...
Dig Deep with Underground Operations
Underground Rock Mechanics
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views