On May 26, 2010, a 28 year-old contract miner with 10 weeks of mining experience was fatally injured at the Denison Mines (USA) Corp.-Pandora Complex underground uranium mine, according to a report from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 866 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers218 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views