Three people were injured in a quarry mining accident in Westmoreland County early Wednesday morning, April 29, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports. The incident occurred at approximately 5 a.m. at Hanson Aggregates BMC Inc.’s Whitney Stone Quarry in Unity, Pa. “Early this ...
On May 26, 2010, a 28 year-old contract miner with 10 weeks of mining experience was fatally injured at the Denison Mines (USA) Corp.-Pandora Complex underground uranium mine, according to a report from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program608 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana424 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas398 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents294 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views