The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) this week launched its annual roof fall prevention awareness program aimed at reducing the high number of roof falls that occur in the nation's underground coal mines. Statistics show that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs659 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity336 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views