The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) this week launched its annual roof fall prevention awareness program aimed at reducing the high number of roof falls that occur in the nation's underground coal mines. Statistics show that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers250 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes216 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views