The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) this week launched its annual roof fall prevention awareness program aimed at reducing the high number of roof falls that occur in the nation's underground coal mines. Statistics show that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas400 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views