Tags: understanding MAP-21
We finally have a highway bill. After three years and nine extensions, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) was signed into law on July 6. Now we have $105 billion and 27 months to keep our surface transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger332 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views