Tags: Unemployment in the manufacturing sector
News that the U.S. economy grew at a slower pace than expected in the second quarter of 2010 should sound an alarm to Congress, says Dennis Slater, president of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). Slater says "there is an urgent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1876 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1147 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania475 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up438 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole327 Views