California operator upgrades plant to create higher-margin products for the specialty sand market. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief In today’s market, many operators are looking for ways to upgrade their operations, buy out partners, or simply tap into some of the business’ equity ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views