Tags: Union Quarry
A nearly 20-year-old agreement between Union Township, Pennsylvania, and Haines & Kibblehouse Inc. could mean the company’s quarry will acquire some additional safety measures, according to a report from ReadingEagle.com. A court order was issued in 1995 following the agreement. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views