Tags: United Rentals CEO Michael Kneeland
United Rentals Inc. announced financial results on April 19 for the first quarter 2011. Total revenue was $523 million and rental revenue was $434 million, compared with $478 million and $380 million, respectively, for the same period last year. On a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries290 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views