Tags: United Rentals received a “no-action letter” from the Canadian Competition Bureau
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a "no-action letter" from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime226 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views