Tags: United Rentals received a “no-action letter” from the Canadian Competition Bureau
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a "no-action letter" from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant511 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March380 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call279 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets253 Views