Tags: United Rentals received a “no-action letter” from the Canadian Competition Bureau
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a "no-action letter" from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill921 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches435 Views