Tags: United States v. Olson
by Adele L. Abrams, Esq., CMSP What could be worse than having the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) show up to conduct a hazard complaint-based inspection? Having this occur where the inspectors themselves can be held personally liable if they ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry343 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers264 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views