Tags: University of Alberta (Year 1 of 5) * Dr. Marian Kennedy
The Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST) Foundation and the American Iron and Steel Institute’s (AISI) “Ferrous Metallurgy Education Today,” or FeMET Initiative, aimed at attracting top talent to the North American steel industry, has awarded its grants for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views