Tags: University of Iowa
Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “stimulus” projects worth, in total, $13.7 million, makes it a little less ordinary. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance317 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments286 Views