Tags: University of Iowa
Oak Crest Hill Road South East in Johnson County, Iowa, appears to be just a typical farm-to-market secondary road. But being one of 11 Iowa highway “stimulus” projects worth, in total, $13.7 million, makes it a little less ordinary. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting965 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve500 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime244 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry212 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem200 Views