Tags: University of Kentucky
Stedman and Innovative Processing Solutions appointed Eric Marcotte as its new Southern U.S. regional sales manager. Marcotte’s responsibilities will include selling crushing equipment and systems to Stedman customers. He has more than three years of experience in the mining industry, plant ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest364 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement339 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views