Tags: University of Michigan
Pollution from mines may be the reason why some fishing spots in the United States are drying up, according to research from Michigan State University. Mine pollution has always been a suspected cause for damaged fish habitats, but researchers say it's a ...
Lafarge North America's Presque Isle Quarry celebrated its 60th anniversary in a very special way. The company hosted its first annual Stoneport 5K Quarry Run/Walk to benefit the Cancer Center at Alpena Regional Medical Center (ARMC). Lafarge representatives proudly presented a check ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama Kane Barker, an assistant professor of chemistry and chair of the Department of Natural Sciences at Shorter University, received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1599 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views