Tags: University of Michigan
Pollution from mines may be the reason why some fishing spots in the United States are drying up, according to research from Michigan State University. Mine pollution has always been a suspected cause for damaged fish habitats, but researchers say it's a ...
Lafarge North America's Presque Isle Quarry celebrated its 60th anniversary in a very special way. The company hosted its first annual Stoneport 5K Quarry Run/Walk to benefit the Cancer Center at Alpena Regional Medical Center (ARMC). Lafarge representatives proudly presented a check ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Alabama Kane Barker, an assistant professor of chemistry and chair of the Department of Natural Sciences at Shorter University, received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views