Tags: University of Minnesota Board of Regents
Rosemount, Minnesota, residents last week expressed concerns about water use, population growth and hazardous waste issues associated with the proposed UMore Park, according to a report from Minnesota Daily. The residents, along with Metropolitan Council and Dakota County staff, presented their ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year429 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views