Tags: University of Southern Indiana
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is again offering competitive engineering scholarships valued at $3,125 per semester for up to five years. Full-time students accepted or currently enrolled in a qualifying civil engineering program are encouraged to learn more and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February369 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views