Tags: unplanned road and bridge repair projects
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) began accepting proposals by California and Vermont to explore innovative ways of using federal funds to cover certain indirect costs of managing highway projects, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on March 2. The announcement is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views