Tags: unspent highway “earmarks”
Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey wants to put an expiration date on unspent highway "earmarks" through two bills he introduced in late January that would fix "orphan earmarks," USA Today reports. "Open earmarks" occur when money Congress sets aside for pet projects ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views