Tags: unspent highway “earmarks”
Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey wants to put an expiration date on unspent highway "earmarks" through two bills he introduced in late January that would fix "orphan earmarks," USA Today reports. "Open earmarks" occur when money Congress sets aside for pet projects ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views