Tags: unspent highway “earmarks”
Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey wants to put an expiration date on unspent highway "earmarks" through two bills he introduced in late January that would fix "orphan earmarks," USA Today reports. "Open earmarks" occur when money Congress sets aside for pet projects ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1311 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant538 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth500 Views