Tags: unspent transportation earmarks
Hundreds of millions of dollars in unspent transportation earmarks would be returned to the federal treasury under a bill introduced July 14 by Rep. Betsy Markey, the Loveland Connection reports. The report notes that the bill drew praise from two government ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views