Tags: unwarrantable failure
Review Commission issues a troubling decision on “repeated flagrant” violations. By Arthur Wolfson The Federal Mine Safety Review Commission recently issued a decision addressing application of the “repeated flagrant” provision of the Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006 (the ...
One of the newer Administrative Law Judges - William Steele - has issued a decision in favor of a limestone quarry operator in a case involving a worker's failure to wear eye protection. In Michels Corporation (ALJ, November 2012), ALJ ...
Mike Heenan, an attorney at Ogletree & Deakins and a member of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) Council of Counsel will present the webinar, "Following Up on an MSHA Inspection," which will outline ways to evaluate and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve507 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky204 Views