Tags: unweathered rock
W is for Weathered Rock An old-school sound test demonstrates the difference between soil, core stones, and solid bedrock. Early in my career, I worked on a project in the northern Virginia province of Piedmont. I was preparing a map and report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle410 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views