Tags: upgrade to 90 miles of the Union Pacific railroad track between Alton and Lincoln Illinois
Illinois will be the first state to begin high-speed rail construction, with Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn's (D) Sept. 17 announcement of a $98 million project to upgrade an initial 90 miles of Union Pacific railroad track between Alton and Lincoln ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement325 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta279 Views