Tags: Upper Big Branch Coal Mine
Lessons learned from a win Although Miller’s mine safety bill was defeated, the debate will continue with the new Congress. Learn what worked and remember it. By Henry Chajet and Bob Horn On Dec. 8, Rep. George Miller (D-Calif.), the outgoing chairman of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations245 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers223 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show212 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs163 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg152 Views