Tags: Upper Big Branch Coal Mine
Lessons learned from a win Although Miller’s mine safety bill was defeated, the debate will continue with the new Congress. Learn what worked and remember it. By Henry Chajet and Bob Horn On Dec. 8, Rep. George Miller (D-Calif.), the outgoing chairman of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2265 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker289 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete281 Views