Tags: Upper Big Branch mine disaster
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis released the following statement today to commemorate National Miners Day: "Today, we honor America's miners who made the ultimate sacrifice and pay tribute to all of the men and women who make their living in ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) says it has stepped up its efforts to educate miners about their safety and health rights, promptly and thoroughly investigate discrimination complaints, and take legal action with the help of department attorneys, which ...
Nearly everyone has heard the phrase, ‘If you can’t walk the walk, don’t talk the talk.’ Those words echoed through my mind as I read a copy of the letter sent by Sen. John Kline (R-Minn.), who serves as chairman ...
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency's website at 1 p.m. EST. MSHA's news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products188 Views