Tags: Upper Big Branch mine disaster
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis released the following statement today to commemorate National Miners Day: "Today, we honor America's miners who made the ultimate sacrifice and pay tribute to all of the men and women who make their living in ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) says it has stepped up its efforts to educate miners about their safety and health rights, promptly and thoroughly investigate discrimination complaints, and take legal action with the help of department attorneys, which ...
Nearly everyone has heard the phrase, ‘If you can’t walk the walk, don’t talk the talk.’ Those words echoed through my mind as I read a copy of the letter sent by Sen. John Kline (R-Minn.), who serves as chairman ...
The complete findings of the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) investigation into the Upper Big Branch mine disaster will be posted on the agency's website at 1 p.m. EST. MSHA's news conference will begin at 3 p.m. EST.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views