Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine investigation
The U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will hold a briefing on June 29 to publicly disseminate information gathered during the investigation of the explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in Raleigh County, W.Va. The briefing will coincide with ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1057 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April579 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts396 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry346 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views