Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine decision
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151103 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success607 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting435 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views