Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine decision
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger352 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views