Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine decision
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views