Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine decision
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines107 Views