Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine decision
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views