Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine decision
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views