Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine decision
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views