Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine decision
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1062 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger414 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register335 Views