Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine decision
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views