Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine decision
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year263 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views