Tags: Upper Big Branch Mine-South Mine explosion
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) on Dec. 6 imposed a fine of $10,825,368, the largest in agency history, and 369 citations following its investigation into the April 2010 explosion at the Upper Big Branch-South Mine, which was operated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers222 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show196 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs167 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views