by John Best Dewatering screens were first introduced to the mining industry nearly 40 years ago as a more efficient means of dewatering -1/4 inch solids contained in slurries. In most operations, they replaced older technology such as screws/spirals or rake ...
Choose Your Partner Picking the right screen media for your operation can make a significant difference in meeting production goals. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Compass Wire Cloth Compass Wire Cloth says its aggregate screen division supplies stock and custom fabricated harpwire, finger, non-binding, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views