Tags: US 71 corridor between Kansas City and Joplin
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (MHTC) on Aug. 4 approved highway construction for the upgrade of the US 71 corridor between Kansas City and Joplin to meet interstate standards by the end of 2012. "Improving US 71 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program615 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas410 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views