Tags: US 71 corridor between Kansas City and Joplin
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (MHTC) on Aug. 4 approved highway construction for the upgrade of the US 71 corridor between Kansas City and Joplin to meet interstate standards by the end of 2012. "Improving US 71 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views