Tags: US 71 corridor between Kansas City and Joplin
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (MHTC) on Aug. 4 approved highway construction for the upgrade of the US 71 corridor between Kansas City and Joplin to meet interstate standards by the end of 2012. "Improving US 71 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1045 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts379 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry316 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views