Tags: used equipment market
Industrial equipment auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers earnings for the six months ended June 30, 2011 were $43.3 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, and adjusted net earnings of $40.3 million, or $0.38 per diluted share, the company announced on Aug. 5. This compares ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees239 Views