Tags: used equipment
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced net earnings for 2011 of $76.6 million, and adjusted net earnings of $73.6 million. This represents a 13-percent increase in adjusted net earnings over the previous year. Ritchie's auction revenues for 2011 grew ...
Contractors, dealers and equipment operators will have the opportunity to buy used equipment originally sourced direct from top-tier manufacturers during RSC Rental Equipment's Yard Sale event at its locations nationwide on Dec. 8 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. The ...
Terex has launched a dedicated Website for the purchase of used equipment. The site -- www.terex.com/used -- allows construction contractors to access spec information, photos and MSRP on used construction, roadbuilding and aerial work platform equipment for sale through Terex. A complete inventory ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger442 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities364 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register357 Views