Tags: used equipment
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced net earnings for 2011 of $76.6 million, and adjusted net earnings of $73.6 million. This represents a 13-percent increase in adjusted net earnings over the previous year. Ritchie's auction revenues for 2011 grew ...
Contractors, dealers and equipment operators will have the opportunity to buy used equipment originally sourced direct from top-tier manufacturers during RSC Rental Equipment's Yard Sale event at its locations nationwide on Dec. 8 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. The ...
Terex has launched a dedicated Website for the purchase of used equipment. The site -- www.terex.com/used -- allows construction contractors to access spec information, photos and MSRP on used construction, roadbuilding and aerial work platform equipment for sale through Terex. A complete inventory ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?698 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth496 Views