Tags: used equipment
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced net earnings for 2011 of $76.6 million, and adjusted net earnings of $73.6 million. This represents a 13-percent increase in adjusted net earnings over the previous year. Ritchie's auction revenues for 2011 grew ...
Contractors, dealers and equipment operators will have the opportunity to buy used equipment originally sourced direct from top-tier manufacturers during RSC Rental Equipment's Yard Sale event at its locations nationwide on Dec. 8 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. The ...
Terex has launched a dedicated Website for the purchase of used equipment. The site -- www.terex.com/used -- allows construction contractors to access spec information, photos and MSRP on used construction, roadbuilding and aerial work platform equipment for sale through Terex. A complete inventory ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views