House Republican leaders are moving forward with a plan to fund the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) with savings from cutting certain U.S. Postal Service programs. House GOP leaders released a memo last week outlining the plan, which includes changes such as ...
As the deadline to find a revenue source (or sources) for highway projects draws nearer, some lawmakers are looking for creative means of funding. The main source of funding, the Highway Trust Fund, is expected to run out of money in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability599 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park351 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D284 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 267 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure265 Views