House Republican leaders are moving forward with a plan to fund the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) with savings from cutting certain U.S. Postal Service programs. House GOP leaders released a memo last week outlining the plan, which includes changes such as ...
As the deadline to find a revenue source (or sources) for highway projects draws nearer, some lawmakers are looking for creative means of funding. The main source of funding, the Highway Trust Fund, is expected to run out of money in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC812 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania526 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views