Volvo Construction Equipment has opened a $30 million expansion to its Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, plant. The 20,000-square foot addition will add motor grader manufacturing capabilities, transferred to Shippensburg from a plant in Goderich, Ontario. The expansion also includes a materials service ...
Caterpillar has bought Underground Imaging Technologies, a geophysical services company and technology developer based in Latham, New York. The acquisition gives Cat the capability to provide three-dimensional representations of underground utilities and other targets. "This service provides detailed information that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views