Volvo Construction Equipment has opened a $30 million expansion to its Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, plant. The 20,000-square foot addition will add motor grader manufacturing capabilities, transferred to Shippensburg from a plant in Goderich, Ontario. The expansion also includes a materials service ...
Caterpillar has bought Underground Imaging Technologies, a geophysical services company and technology developer based in Latham, New York. The acquisition gives Cat the capability to provide three-dimensional representations of underground utilities and other targets. "This service provides detailed information that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing154 Views