Tags: utility worker
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 13, 2013, fatality at a sand mine. The incident involved a 53-year-old utility worker with 19 years of experience who was killed when a bank collapsed and engulfed him. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)416 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars305 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees273 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet202 Views