New Holland Construction plans to refocus in North America on what its says are its "strengths" – the compact product lines for the landscaping, utility, residential construction, and agriculture industries, among others, the company announced Sept. 15. Starting in 2012, New ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views