Tags: V-Twin engine line
Subaru Industrial Power Products will expand the assembly of its V-Twin engine line and move production from the current Robin Manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wis., to Subaru’s existing facility in Tokyo, Japan. The move will consolidate all engine production to Japan. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views