Tags: V-Twin engine line
Subaru Industrial Power Products will expand the assembly of its V-Twin engine line and move production from the current Robin Manufacturing facility in Hudson, Wis., to Subaru’s existing facility in Tokyo, Japan. The move will consolidate all engine production to Japan. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents299 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views