Tags: Valvoline UltraMaxnew products/equipment
The new F-Series articulated haul trucks from Volvo Construction Equipment — ranging from the 26.5-ton A25F to the 43-ton A40F — meet Tier 4 Interim and Stage IIIB emissions legislation. The machines’ articulated steering system assists operators in tough off-road conditions, ...
Caterpillar says its new 336E hydraulic excavator, which replaces the 336D, features a more powerful Tier 4 Interim engine for increased productivity. The engine is said to deliver 12 percent more power, 4 percent faster cycle times, and 5 percent ...
Cummins says its new QSX15 engine is the next step in meeting near-zero emissions levels in 2014. The company says the 15-liter, heavy-duty engine will meet EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emissions with an ultra-clean aftertreatment system ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views