Tags: Valvoline UltraMaxnew products/equipment
The new F-Series articulated haul trucks from Volvo Construction Equipment — ranging from the 26.5-ton A25F to the 43-ton A40F — meet Tier 4 Interim and Stage IIIB emissions legislation. The machines’ articulated steering system assists operators in tough off-road conditions, ...
Caterpillar says its new 336E hydraulic excavator, which replaces the 336D, features a more powerful Tier 4 Interim engine for increased productivity. The engine is said to deliver 12 percent more power, 4 percent faster cycle times, and 5 percent ...
Cummins says its new QSX15 engine is the next step in meeting near-zero emissions levels in 2014. The company says the 15-liter, heavy-duty engine will meet EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emissions with an ultra-clean aftertreatment system ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs685 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries243 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views