One Connecticut quarry will soon begin nighttime operations. The Woodbury Zoning Board of Appeals granted a variance that allows O&G Industries to operate at night at its Woodbury Quarry, the RepublicanAmerican reports. The variance permits operation only for public projects between the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1074 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry585 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address222 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike216 Views