Tags: vehicle management tools
Volvo Trucks on May 18 launched its Remote Diagnostics aftermarket service for North America, which provides a connected system of vehicle management tools to help maximize vehicle uptime. Remote Diagnostics will be standard on all Volvo-powered VN model highway trucks. Remote ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry231 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma221 Views