Tags: Vermont receives $50 million for high-speed rail
Vermont has received $50 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) dollars to begin construction to improve 190 miles of track between St. Albans and Vernon on Amtrak’s Vermonter line. The improvements will result in increased speeds, reduced travel time ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years715 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013128 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze127 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views