Tags: Vertical Roller Mill
Stedman Machine Co. introduced its unnamed vertical roller mill (VRM) for grinding, drying and classifying at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014. The VRM features high-cast chrome balls that rotate in the unit, which the company says produces a tighter particle size distribution than traditional ...
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans. One focus area ...
Stedman Machine Co. will showcase its new Vertical Roller Mill (VRM), an air-swept fine grinding system. It says this fine grinder has improved particle size distribution when compared to a traditional ball mill or old style vertical roller mill. It is designed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views