Tags: Vertical Roller Mill
Stedman Machine Co. introduced its unnamed vertical roller mill (VRM) for grinding, drying and classifying at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014. The VRM features high-cast chrome balls that rotate in the unit, which the company says produces a tighter particle size distribution than traditional ...
As aggregates producers prepare to attend ConExpo-Con/Agg March 4-8 in Las Vegas, Aggregates Manager surveyed the market to get a better idea of operator plans for equipment investment. A total of 84 respondents shared insights into their plans. One focus area ...
Stedman Machine Co. will showcase its new Vertical Roller Mill (VRM), an air-swept fine grinding system. It says this fine grinder has improved particle size distribution when compared to a traditional ball mill or old style vertical roller mill. It is designed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151047 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1015 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production700 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views