Tags: Veteran Owned Small Businesses and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today announced a new bonding education program aimed at helping qualified small and disadvantaged businesses compete for government contracting opportunities. In collaboration with the Surety and Fidelity Association of America (SFAA), the U.S. Department of Transportation’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1054 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April574 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts394 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views